Who is MackayMitchell Envelope Company?
- Harvey Mackay founded our company in 1959 when he purchased an insolvent company with twelve employees and a few ancient folding machines.
- Harvey is currently the Chairman of the board, as well as a NY Times best selling author.
- Now CEO, Scott Mitchell was hired more than a decade ago by Harvey as President and later invested in the company becoming Harvey’s business partner.
- The company now has three manufacturing locations and more than 400 employees making up to 25 million envelopes a day.
- Harvey founded Mackay Envelope in 1959.
- New York Times #1 bestselling author of Swim With the Sharks
- His first two books have been named among the top 15 inspirational books of all time.
- His books have sold more than 10 million copies worldwide and have been translated into 40 languages and distributed in 80 countries
- Nationally syndicated columnist
- One of America’s most popular and entertaining business speakers
- Toastmasters International named him one of the top five speakers in the world.
- Scott Mitchell joined Harvey Mackay as President of Mackay Envelope in 1993
- In 2000, Scott bought Mackay Envelope from Harvey
- Harvey bought a 50% stake in 2007, and together they changed the name to MackayMitchell Envelope to reflect the partnership
- Throughout all of these changes, the original mission has endured: To be in business forever.